Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 10.5: Dessert

Saturdays are days of decadence and luxury sometimes. Today I wanted to make dessert. So I did. But not before we cleaned and played some Wii U Fit -Colin's new gift to the household.

Big brother, little sister.

Not going to let a sprained ankle keep me down.

The Wii U Fit is fun, this one's golf.




















Vanilla mousse
The cats were no help cleaning. Arya likes to add dirt and play around while we're cleaning. The vacuum scared her and Jay onto the bed.

Afterward we played Wii U Fit. I like the golf, the serving, and the ski jump.


All the activity got me ready for dessert. A quick vanilla mousse with fresh fruit, choclate shavings and a rolled wafer cookie. Chocolate shavings are best made from good quality chocolate microwaved a little to soften it just slightly before using a vegetable peeler to create shavings. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment